Friday, April 04, 2008

Can It Really Be True??!!




This has nothing to do with my adorable kids or my wonderful husband, but my brain has morphed back into a screaming 12 year old since I have heard the news! NKOTB are back! I know, I know, I'm such a dork, but I think this is an exciting and fun thing! I saw them on the Today Show this morning, and it was just like I was back in sixth grade again. It was so much fun to see them all together again and I am marking my calendar for May 16 - when they will be performing live on Today. And yes, I will also be purchasing their new album to jam to in the car with my kids! Fun times!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I am bummed I missed it on the show today! :( BUT...I can remember getting to go to the concert in the 6th grade with Roxanne King & Chad Neely.....oh, it was so fun! It was even a school night! HAHA! Man, that makes me feel old.
Have you been singing Hangin' Tough all day???

Katie said...

I heard about it on people.com--i'm SO fired up! if they have a concert in dallas, we should totally go!

Anonymous said...

i'm going a little crazy too Elizabeth! I still have the Today show on tape and don't EVER plan to erase it!!
-Dianne S.