Thursday, April 17, 2008

Elijah's Thoughts On the Election




"I want Barack Obama to win, because you know what he says? His job is to fix Washington. And I just like him. He's a nice guy. He does a lot of stuff, but I don't really know what it all is.
I don't really like Hillary. She lost before, and then she cried. Kind of like Ella, like a baby."

How about that synopsis! I'd say he's a pretty smart kid! I'm not sure where he learned all of his information. I'm guessing a mix of hearing commercials, the news and over-hearing some of mine and Gavin's conversations. But seriously, we don't really talk about it very much at all, so I guess he's been researching it online! Like I said, he's a smart kid!

(FYI, I do not claim to agree or disagree with Elijah's political views. I just report the information I'm given)

2 comments:

lizzie said...

That is hilarious! I love that he thought Obama seemed like nice guy and does a lot of stuff! He's going to be in preschool asking his little friends, so what do you think of Obama and Hillary? I think he's a nice guy...Hillary, not so much...

lizzie said...

oh, I also recently found the keychain we had made in DC where our picture is superimposed with Bill and Hillay. Have you told Eli that you got to hold Socks the cat? That may change his vote.