Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ella Grace




I can't believe I'm just now putting a picture of Ella on here since she is already two weeks old. For those who haven't seen her, here she is! She was born Thursday April 5 at 9:36 am. I cannot express how thankful and excited we are that she is finally with us. It's overwhelming!


I am also so thankful that she is a constant reminder to us of our little Eveyn. She resembles Eveyn so much, but at the same time she is definitely her own little person. What a blessing to have been given a gift like this after saying goodbye to Eveyn just one year ago. Our gratefulness is inexpressible!
I will be posting more very soon!





2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! What an amazing blessing!

Unknown said...

oh Elizabeth- Ella is beautiful. I've been checking your site hoping to hear the good news sometime and now I know that she is here and you are all well. Please continue to post more photos...I know you are probably so tired right now, those first few weeks are so difficult. Lucas is 10 weeks old now and I am just now coming out of the fog. It is such an emotional time, and the lack of sleep, and everything. God bless you and Gavin as you faithfully nourish the hearts and minds of your precious children.