Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Back

I know I have received many comments from people stating that I haven't put anything on my blog in sooooo long. I realize this - thank you for telling me. I don't want to sound harsh, but it's been tough for me to write when so many things are on my mind at once. I am completely enthralled by Elijah and all of the new things he does and funny things he says, and I would love to be able to share every single one of them with everyone. I am also still very much in the process of sorting through all of the multitude of feelings and emotions of not having Eveyn here with us, while also anticipating the birth of Ella in just a couple of short months. So, my mind has been a little jammed up, which makes is difficult for me to convey any of my thoughts to anyone other than God. Thankfully, he understands me even when I don't quite understand myself.
However, now that I am through the Thanksgiving/Christmas season - which proved to be much harder than I anticipated - I am moving toward a more peaceful state of mind and heart. (It has been a long couple of months). My emotions aren't rumbling up quite so much and my head is much clearer now that the rediculousness of the holidays are over.
All this to say, I plan on writing much more entries much more frequently now that I have had some time off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are blogging again. I'll look forward to keeping up with your family through reading it. I am sorry that the holidays were such a difficult time. I really can't imagine what it is like to balance sharing Elijah's excitement, grieving Eveyn's absence, and anticipating Ella's arrival. Just one of those is enough to overwhelm a person, yet you had all three to deal with emotionally and spiritually. May God continue to strengthen you.